3 Day Hogmanay Celebration Package
Still not decided what you want to do this New Year. Here’s an idea, bring in the bells in style at The Moorings Hotel. We do all the organising, so all you need to do is get yourself geared up for the celebrations. Arrive on the 30th and join us for Afternoon Tea before a relaxed evening meal. On Hogmanay, enjoy our extravagant Gala Dinner with live entertainment and our Highland Piper to bring in the bells. On New Year’s Day, drag yourself out of bed and enjoy a leisurely breakfast, before being served our tasty lunch buffet accompanied by entertainment. In the afternoon get stuck in with our Whisky tasting session and General Knowledge Quiz. Then get yourself ready for our evening dinner buffet, and some more dancing, with our chosen entertainment for the evening.
- 3 Night Hogmanay Package – Standard £405 pp
- 3 Night Hogmanay Package – Superior £435 pp
- 2 Night Hogmanay Package – Standard £295 pp
- 2 Night Hogmanay Package – Superior £315 pp
The above prices are based on two sharing a double or twin room. For single room prices please contact our reception team.
- You are welcome to arrive at your leisure, with check in from 3pm onwards. During your warm welcome you will be invited to join us in the Caledonian Suite for a ‘get to know you’ Afternoon Tea reception, where you will be advised of the activities planned for you during your stay. In the evening, a relaxing Dinner will be served in our Caledonian Suite
31st December | Hogmanay
- A leisurely hearty Scottish breakfast will be served to set you up for the day.If you are looking for a day filled with activity, complimentary admission tickets are included in the welcome pack in your room for entry into a selection of popular local attractions.Our Hogmanay Gala Dinner will be served in our Caledonian Suite, followed by dancing the Old Year Out and the New Year in with some toe tapping entertainment.
1st January | New Year’s Day
- Breakfast will be served with a ‘Hair of the Dog’ for those with ‘Sorry Heids’.An extravagant Buffet Lunch will be served in our Caledonian Suite, allowing you to dine at your leisure, with entertainment to accompany your meal. Afterwards a Whisky Tasting session followed by a General Knowledge Quiz will be held in the Mariners Bar with a real fire to keep you warm and toasty!A Buffet Dinner with Live Musical Entertainment will bring what we hope has been a cracking New Year to a close.
2nd January | Departure Day
- A leisurely Scottish breakfast will be served to set you up for your journey home. We wish you farewell but hopefully, ‘you’re no awa to bide awa’ and you will be back to see us soon.